Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blog #2

So like I have said in my last blog, we decided to make rainbow loom bracelets for the boy patients. i somewhat know how to make the loom bracelets because my little niece showed me once how to make them. Their are different types of loom bracelet patterns and colors to make. Their are some many patterns to make that you have no idea what theses loom bracelets can created, one can even create a Despicable Me minion character loom bracelet how cool is that ! The different patterns one can make are single, square single, fishtail, double band fishtail, triple single, diamond, and bonbon. Theses are just a few patterns there is more patterns. Loom bracelets are created with small round plastic colorful rubber bands that can be bought at any crafts store. My group and I are going to purchase the loom bracelet supplies at the Michael's craft store. We also, decided to go with the basic loom bracelet pattern which is called single. I bought a small bag of loom bracelet rubber bands and I have been watching videos on how to make the loom bracelets and I'm starting to make progress. So. hopefully soon me and my group will start to make the amount needed and they are also learning how to make the single pattern. At first it was confusing learning how to make theses bracelets but now I'm starting to get the hand of it.
The picture below shows a few a the different patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment