Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Poat #6 Not going to the Choc hospital

So my group and I haven't gone to the Choc hospital. We say we are going but we don't end up going because one of us has to go do something else. I know its not okay for us to be lagging it on going but we must go sometime soon to go ask about the bracelet material. We need to get started as soon as possible on the bracelets. We had planned to go take them but instead we decided to mail them through UPS. Hopefully they get received at the hospital because my group and I will work very hard on the bracelet because its not easy to make bracelets it take time and patience. So. hopefully we can go to the hospital and get our project moving forward. I'm pretty excited to be making bracelets because I like making bracelets and especially because its going to be for a good cause. The sad picture face is because we haven't gone to the Choc hospital like we said we would.

view.jpg   

No comments:

Post a Comment