Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Post #8 We are sure of our choice now

On my other blog I said that my group and I had thought of changing our project. But we decide to just go with we had said in the first place. I do we realize that we haven't done much but we need to step on it and put more effort in our project. So our step now is to still go to the Choc hospital and ask about the bracelet material and then go tot he store and buy the materials. We then have planned to divide the work and go to each others houses to make the bracelets. We also have planned to bring the materials into class and work on the bracelets on 20% day which is each Wednesday. I really want to do this project because I'm going to be making a patient at the hospital happy and I feel good making a person happy . So yeah, my group and I will put more effort and time into this project so it can become an success.

view.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment